Any one up for a TGIF reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I actually got her last night, but was too tired to take pictures after driving up to Raleigh to get her (Charlotte seriously has nothing and had to return that Pershing clutch). Plus, DH did not need to know that I stopped at Saks before my bar association meeting, so she had to sleep alone in the trunk:crybaby:

Attached Files:

2. Ooooh im here :popcorn:

3. I'm here! Let's see what you got. :biggrin:

4. I'm here too!

5. Here's a peak - it's definitely not a common bag and a lot of people on this forum really dislike her - but I am so in love with this lady-like bag that I never considered before this week.

Attached Files:

6. Totally??

7. Ohhh I am here for a live one!!! YAY! Let's see....

8. woop woop. can't wait. :smile:

9. Let's see it!!:yahoo::yahoo::

10. Can't wait to see :nuts:!

11. Is it a PH???

12. Here she is - my lovely and rather uncommon Popincourt Haut with the straps shortened for handheld and long for over the shoulder. :yahoo:

Attached Files:

13. It's lovely! Congratulations and enjoy your new bag!

14. Congrats! :tup:

15. I guessed right!! I love this bag!!!!!!!! I owned 2 in my lifetime and am not sure why I ever got rid of them. I am looking at this again! Love it!!!