Any one own the Louis Vuitton Case?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for something nice to keep money and things in and was wondering if any one owns the 'case' or any sort of LV cases/boxes.

2. What kind of case are you talking about? like actual LV products, or the boxes/gift boxes they come in?

3. hey, well it's on the UK website under luggage then monogram canvas, its just called ' case' but yes it's a little wooden box for holding jewellery and things

4. can you post a screenshot? or... like a link?.. something? lol

5. ewwww...I don't like ioffer

6. any one have an LV box like that? A real one I mean lol

7. its full of fakes, so i know what you mean but ive found real stuff there.. but near retail... most people dont believe me but its true! LOL!

8. hmm. as per the op's last question i cant say ive seen anything like that on the forum...

9. Lol really? It's on the website... under luggage then monogram canvas, they're really nice boxes, I just cant show you a link from the actual site or it just brings you to the menu. Has no one ever even heard of LV boxes?

10. i mean i know what youre talking about, i think, but
    i havent seen any ON THE FORUM...:nogood:

11. check offiical web better.

12. Those cases/boxes are typically referred to as "boites". They come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Boite flacons and boite pharmacies are meant for holding jewelry or beauty products while traveling. I believe a few members in here have one...but I don't see them post much anymore.

There's also a smaller case called the "coffret tresor", which I have. I use it to hold my LV watches :heart:

13. I like the cotteville 40:wlae:it is small enough to be the coolest box!