Any one own the Louis Vuitton Case?

parvenu_bag

Feb 13, 2008
I'm looking for something nice to keep money and things in and was wondering if any one owns the 'case' or any sort of LV cases/boxes.

parvenu_bag

Feb 13, 2008
hey, well it's on the UK website under luggage then monogram canvas, its just called ' case' but yes it's a little wooden box for holding jewellery and things

parvenu_bag

Feb 13, 2008
Lol really? It's on the website... under luggage then monogram canvas, they're really nice boxes, I just cant show you a link from the actual site or it just brings you to the menu. Has no one ever even heard of LV boxes?

clearstatic

Ü
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Miami
Lol really? It's on the website... under luggage then monogram canvas, they're really nice boxes, I just cant show you a link from the actual site or it just brings you to the menu. Has no one ever even heard of LV boxes?
i mean i know what youre talking about, i think, but
i havent seen any ON THE FORUM...:nogood:

elle

L
O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
Those cases/boxes are typically referred to as "boites". They come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Boite flacons and boite pharmacies are meant for holding jewelry or beauty products while traveling. I believe a few members in here have one...but I don't see them post much anymore.

There's also a smaller case called the "coffret tresor", which I have. I use it to hold my LV watches :heart: