any one L@@KING 4 the JACK & LUCY keychains??

I've seen these at all the boutiques. I don't think they're too much of a hot item like the Miroir or Azur.

I wonder why the Azur is such a hot item even though it's a regular line :confused1:

Gotcha. But i don't know how it isn't really seasonal. They can call it Jack and Lucy but all i see when i look @ one is nightmere b4 xmas and halloween

Lol well the real story behind it is that the tiny one represents Lucy, the first human skull found by archaeologists and the Jack represents the "Jack o'Lantern."
I think they can work all year really, though. I have the orange/white one on my Mandarin jasmin and it's really cute :yes:

I've seen these at all the boutiques. I don't think they're too much of a hot item like the Miroir or Azur.

I wonder why the Azur is such a hot item even though it's a regular line :confused1:

IMO, it's because there was such a huge buildup about it and there are more people wanting it because it's so new and hot. I think once the production steadies to that of the current mono and ebony damier lines, it should cool down but right now, production numbers are low and these are in high demand for spring and summer.