Any one know about how much

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone know how much those legacy lookin flap wristlets (with the turn lock) are going for at the outlet?

2. Im not sure they still have the legacy ones. BTW I love your O.C.D. signature:smile:

3. I got a couple from the outlet and with the 20% coupon, they were under $40 each.

4. Thank you!

5. I saw those yesterday. I looked at so much stuff, I may not be remembering the price correctly, but I think they were $40. Then you would get the 20% discount making it $32.

6. i got one last week, and it was $49, then 20% off.

7. I love mine! I use it in place of a wallet in my Brooke-even though I have the Large Madison Wristlet in there also; I use both because my checkbook doesn't fit in the Legacy but fits in Madison. Sad huh ;) Plus if I don't want to haul around the purse, I just grab the Legacy and my iphone fits in it with my keys, very handy. I picked up a black leather one while I was at the outlet and will be giving it to my sister tomorrow for her bday.

8. Can someone post a pic? Or do you know a thread where I can see one? Thanks!