Any one has the shop-it tote?

Chouabao

Apr 23, 2018
I saw it in store and think it's a great everyday bag! Just wonder if anyone has it?

I didn't notice if the one I tried was the larger or the smaller size. I saw online the larger one is 18x11 and smaller one is 13x11. The one I tried is quite spacious, but not too large for everyday use. Does anyone know which size is more suitable for work everyday? Thank you!

I used to have the smaller size and it was more than enough for me to use as an everyday bag, carrying umbrella and a water bottle. As the bag is deep, I can still stack a cardigan on top of my things. In terms of sizing, it depends on whether you will need to carry a laptop or documents to work?

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I agree with what @frenziedhandbag has said, if you need to carry a laptop or documents, better get the bigger size. I have the smaller size and it is all right as a work bag if you don't carry a laptop or documents but would just like a nice bag which enables you to have spare space in case of anything extra like biscuits, water bottle or an iPad that you need to carry around

Reactions: Chouabao
@Chouabao just to share there is nothing that I can fault on the Shop-It tote. It's a great bag, soft and slightly structured at the same time. Spacious, holds all I need to carry and more. The open top does not bother me as once its under the arm, the bag closes together. The height of the bag helps too, I don't feel I am at risk of being pickpocketed. Of course, it also depends where you are. I don't close the bag with the clasp since I like to be able to access my things quickly. I love the galloping rider as it provides detail to the bag and is iconic of LC. So, why rehome, you might ask? Well, I do find this tote looking slightly more formal, in contrast to my casual lifestyle. Thus, as much as I like it, I don't foresee myself reaching too much for it. Instead, I will be adding the pouch or crossbody if I can find the gray this F/W. It had miraculously disappeared from the website. [emoji849][emoji17]

Reactions: SmokieDragon