Any one else have dreams about...

1. Buying Vuitton? LOL I breathe this stuff lol

2. Yes, much to DH's dismay. I talk, breathe and think LV ALL day long. I know, it's pathetic!

3. MY DH feels the same way lol

4. Yes! And what's worse, it's not just LV.

5. I was looking at a Vanilla Epi Soufflot on eBay the other day :love: ...it was totally gorgeous and in perfect condition. I wanted it so bad, but I had just ordered an Mandarin Epi Noe which I really wanted too. I got my Noe but I couldn't get the Soufflot, but I did dream about it one night. It's sold now. :crybaby:

6. every nite! right now I am thinking about my next purchase. (bunch of things or 1 big thing)

7. OMG! Me too!
    Lately it's been Balenciaga on top of the LV chatter! :lol:

DH is worried that I'll start developing an obsession with Hermes! :sweatdrop: (that's him sweating it!) :lol:

8. Sweet dreams are made of this....

9. MY DH said great what is to keep you from wanting a hermes...I think it is funny he knows what a hermes is lol

10. lol i had a dream that i was going to buy a MC Black Tourville a few night ago! hehehe!

11. At this time, no, I have not had any dreams.:crybaby:

12. YES! It's always sad when I wake up, and I don't actually have any of the bags I dreamed I did :crybaby:

13. My BF tells me I need to quit looking at fashion magazines. He says I be talking about bags in my dreams. That's something :lol:

14. i ALWAYS have dreams about getting LV bags. maybe its because im always thinking which LV bag to get before sleeping. total Maddness!

15. I dream about winning the lottery, then buying LV bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice