Any one buy from oasis-stores.com ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's the website http://www.oasis-stores.com/

I am thinking of buying something, but heres what I encountered:

1. Phone number does not work from US (and they have no toll free dialling for U.S)

2. My CC info was not accepted, and I got errors 5 times

3. U.S shipping is only $10

4. When I emailed them, I got a response from the group (Aurorafashions) helpdesk that manages Oasis store and other stores.

From what I can tell, their okay, but the issue ordering is making me worried. Any experiences?:smile:

2. The Oasis brand is sold in a lot of stores here in europe, but I'm not sure about delivering outside uk. Here's from the faq:

Do you deliver or send products outside the United Kingdom?

We cannot deliver to addresses outside of the UK or Republic of Ireland, including BFPO addresses.

3. ^Thanks! On the website they say they ship to US...eep! I'm not going to order then.

4. That's weird that they say they can ship to the US for $10, but the faq completely contradicts that. When you called their number, did you remember to dial 011 for international calling?

5. ^No, no i did not. oopps. But it's not even toll free. I don't know. I've done international orders before and never had such an issue. I'm just not going to bother. thanks anyway.