Any off 5th saks store coupon or promotion during the labor day weekend?

ilu333

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
Could you pls scan & post the 30% coupon when you get a chance? I kept never get any email from them even though I signed up several times in-store. Thanks Melanierez

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
^ the 30% off coupon is not an email - it is a postcard that came via standard mail. These are different and are often sent when you sign up for mailings in the store.

They have them at the registers this weekend and you can often get one if you make a purchase this weekend.

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
i went to saks today anyways with no coupon..nothing good. i wanted a new purse or something!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
^ the 30% off coupon is not an email - it is a postcard that came via standard mail. These are different and are often sent when you sign up for mailings in the store.

They have them at the registers this weekend and you can often get one if you make a purchase this weekend.
They email the coupons too. I usually get them. You can actually choose to go paperless when you join the mailing list, so you print out the coupon only if you know you are using it, it saves trees! I'll post if I get one ;)

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Here you go

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hB...s618eatcv9czaxsufv2at1y8zwp6@off5th.chtah.com

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*30% off any one item cannot be applied to in-store Jewelry and Kids' Sales, and excludes leased departments. Jewelry and Kids' Sales reflect advertised in-store promotions and are not additional discounts. Jewelry and Kids' Sales valid September 2, 2008 to September 9, 2008.**30% off any one item valid September 3, 2008 to September 7, 2008 at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores only. Not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores or saks.com. Email must be presented at the time of purchase to receive discount. One time use coupon per customer per day. Cannot be combined with another coupon offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible for 30% off any one item. Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH reserves the right to change or end promotion at its discretion. For store locations, call 866.290.9027. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
^^ i just got that post card and gonna swing by saks 5th soon to see if theres anything good today n perhaps put it on hold. i was just there over the weekend but wouldnt hurt to go look! ;D

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
^ I have a question.
YOu can't use the coupon toward your gift card purchases?

I would think you can. Why not? G/c is just like cash.

I just got back from saks and didnt find anything. Even after walking about about 5 times and trying to convince myself some of the stuff were kinda cute. lol.

lvly808

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*30% off any one item cannot be applied to in-store Jewelry and Kids' Sales, and excludes leased departments. Jewelry and Kids' Sales reflect advertised in-store promotions and are not additional discounts. Jewelry and Kids' Sales valid September 2, 2008 to September 9, 2008.**30% off any one item valid September 3, 2008 to September 7, 2008 at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores only. Not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores or saks.com. Email must be presented at the time of purchase to receive discount. One time use coupon per customer per day. Cannot be combined with another coupon offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible for 30% off any one item. Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH reserves the right to change or end promotion at its discretion. For store locations, call 866.290.9027. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>