Any of you take LV on the beach?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
My friend just returned from Boca Raton, Florida and said she saw tons of Neverfuls on the beach. Now she wants one to carry her sunscreen! I could never do that. I work too hard for my luxuries and "baby" my bags. Do any of you bring LV to the beach?

I dont think i would do that, personally, but I can see it being used for that as it has the "classic beach tote" shape. I'm thinking now that many have seen the beach pics of Beyonce on the beach with her damier; those were stunning pictures and I can see how it might have inspired many.

I don't have a NF myself, but if i did - i think i'd not be too keen on greasy sunscreen, sand stuck, that sort of thing... A wet suit in there, and a damp towel... not me.

However, having lunch at the pier cafe with the beach in the background.... oh yes!

No, I would never take my LV bags to the beach/pool (even my NF) but in saying that, always see many LVs there so it must be down to personal choice - its a bit like wearing diamonds on the beach! I wouldn't but then again, many do!

I did consider buying a Azur NF for that very purpose, I have to admit I get quite careless/laid back once my bags are no longer brand new so it wouldn't bother me...I'd only worry about not being able to leave it on the sun lounger like I could do with a cheapie bag!

Yes... my Neverfull GM is my beach bag. My Neverfull is not my main bag, nor do I carry it anywhere. I use it strictly to tote things around in. So when I have my Neverfull, I usually have another bag as my main bag..I have never carried a Neverfull alone. The only time I carry just a Neverfull is on the beach.