Any of you take LV on the beach?

I usually take my Tory Burch or Juicy bags to the beach. The pool is a different story! I have phobias about leaving my bags alone (I never let them out of my site!) and anyone can just walk onto the beach and take your bags! At a resort I carry whatever bag I want (plus I never leave my chaise!)

I'm waaay too anal. Not a fan of sand, sticky sunscreen, or salt water. Not to mention leaving an LV under the hot bleaching sun all day. I'd be afraid of fading. I told you I'm anal! lol

definitely NOT!! my bags are precious to me and i wouldn't want them getting sandy! however, i saw marc jacobs carrying an hermes birkin on the beach sooo i guess it's personal preference :P

Yes. Without a doubt. I have a carryall and it is perfect. I don't spend all this money to be terrified of using my bag. I spend the money knowing that I'll be able to use the bag for so many years to come, whether sand gets inside, or water splashes on it.

let your bags live!

I just went on vacation and I took my Azur Galliera everywhere pretty much. I keep a pillowcase folded up inside it for when it rains while I'm out, so I used that to put my bag in when we went to the beach. It worked out really well!

I use my Neverfull MM on the beach. It's perfect to carry my towel, sunscreen, books, and sunglasses. I was careful though to keep it under the umbrella so that the sun wouldn't darken the handles, but it did get sand in it.

With all the cute waterproof (inexpensive) beach bags and totes available in places like TJ Maxx, I can't understand why anyone would want to use a LV for the beach-other than to look ultra 'chic'.....a personal thing I guess, but over the top IMO.