Any of you ladies have old Kristin Zip-Top Tote?

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
I have drooled over this bag for months. Sadly, I didn't know about this bag until they are gone. I really like the Kristin pleated satchel but not **love** like I do the size and shape of the zip top tote. I guess I may have to get over it.

I just know this is my HG bag!!! I was wondering if any of you have her and how you feel about her. I did a search before posting this but didn't find but a post or two mentioning her.

I ran across a few lately but goodness! The prices on this bag are always sky-high! Sellers are really trying to make a profit on this bag. I am so sad that it may never be mine.....I will still keep searching though. Just wanted to know opinions on it from those who have one. TIA! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have her in brown. I have 2 of the "older Kristins" actually. The zip-top tote in brown and the shoulder bag in black. I really like them both but honestly the shoulder bag is more to my liking. I love hardware on my bags (turnlocks, brass buttons, chains, buckels) and that is why I like it better. The chain on the handles is always displayed and looks gorgeous. I actually wish I would have gotten the brown in the shoulder bag. Don't get me wrong though the zip-top tote is gorgeous, I just don't like that the chain on the longer strap has to constantly be re-arranged to be displayed. I do love the bags though and are some of my favorites (and I am a though critic!!) The nicest feature on the zip-top tote (besides the chain links) is the enormous front pocket---it is much smaller on the shoulder bag. Hope this helps you!

I know! I thought they looked very upscale and classy! I ran across one for around $500 in brown leather. I know I want a Kristin satchel but can't decide if I should just get that one or get a large black leather Kristin satchel that I just posted about.