Any of you in Starbucks in Park Slope today?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am sure the answer is no-but, have to ask.

There was a woman in my local Starbucks today who was carrying a black leather Coach tote with a patchwork wristlet hanging off of it and then she had a unch of Coach key rings hanging off of it also. It looked really nice and she was obviously into her bag. Just thought I would check. :biggrin:

2. No!! but I was there last weekend!!!!!!!! I love Park Slope and Williamsburg!!

3. WHAT?? You were in Park Slope? Oh man Megs-you should have looked me up!! What were you doing here? Where did you go?

4. LOL, I was in that Starbucks yesterday, after my acupuncture. I always follow it up with an unsweetended passion tea...ahhhh.

5. Wow-you too?

OK-now I am going to have to start stalking that Starbucks more looking for Megs and manolo maven:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice