Any of us adding MacBook Air's to our Hermes?

Yes, the new Apple laptop. It's going to fit so well with all of our Hermes!

I am undecided too on HDD or SSD. I probably wont decide till I walk into the store lol.

I'm leaning towards the SSD, only because it at least prevents any damage that might otherwise be incurred by moving parts in the standard version. SSD would only really be worth it IMO if one travels a lot with the laptop (which I would...).

I LOVE that it can wirelessly use any hard drive in its vicinity. How cool is that??

Embarrassed to ask,:shame: but I only have a laptop, that's it. Is everyone loving this as a suppplement to their super duper computer systems, like for work, travel. Or are some of you like me one small machine only.

It's not just a mac, it's a super mac, look at the specifics...mine is the most powerful version with the all plus things. It's a rocket!:graucho:

:yes::wlae:I have the 15.4 in. MacBookPro, loaded!:woohoo:

http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/

I am a bit jealous of the MB Air..esp. here:

promo_macbookair_20080115.jpg

1.gif
:woot:

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 81
Embarrassed to ask,:shame: but I only have a laptop, that's it. Is everyone loving this as a suppplement to their super duper computer systems, like for work, travel. Or are some of you like me one small machine only.

I only use my MB Pro.

DH has the MB Pro and a desktop Mac.

He's saying the issue with the MB Air, is that you need an external CD/DVD.:shrugs:

There's this program that its going to come with that can let us use a drive off another computer wireless.

I have a little white iBook right now, so I can't wait to get this! I don't use another machine.

I have a fantatastic 12 inch HP laptop that suits me just fine

ALSO

I have an I PHONE,, so I dont need to take a laptop anywhere now I can do everything on the I phone, which can fit , into my Constance:graucho:
E mail, surf web, text, phone etc etc etc

so I dont need anymore, and I bought one unlocked without a contract

ALSO

I have an I PHONE,, so I dont need to take a laptop anywhere now I can do everything on the I phone, which can fit , into my Constance:graucho:

so I dont need anymore

:sweatdrop::drool::sweatdrop: When I had my daughter last July (C-section... & Dh had to wait outside with our sons), the anesthesiologist took a couple of pics for DH and for me (behind the curtain) to see her w/ his iPhone.

I was so drugged and exhausted but I remember looking at the photos of DD & my immediate next thought was "Cool!! an iPhone!":nuts::tup: before blacking out.
So sad!:lol:

ALSO

so I dont need anymore, and I bought one unlocked without a contract

Lucky you. My DS is hounding me for an IPhone. But you have to have an 18 month contract, and £35 monthly. WOW!!
Does yours work perfectly??