Any of this seem unusual to you??

nancyxwu

handbag addict
Jan 10, 2010
So I'm looking to add a Chanel classic flap to my collection. I start looking around on ebay, and then bonanzle.

I found one on bonanzle that's nice and reasonably priced so I ask the seller so questions and sent an authentication link to this forum's "authenticate this Chanel".

I need more photos, of course, so I contact the seller for more photos and ask her my questions as to the condition of the bag. 7 emails back and forth and still, she doesn't answer my questions, doesn't send me my photos. It's like she's playing a game or just want someone to talk to because she's lonely.

The only response she gave me was "the bag is in good condition" but my questions were detailed and this was a vague answer.

Should I just avoid this? Because as a seller myself, I'm DYING to answer questions!

There could be many reasons why she is not answering. There could even be a language barrier, but that is not for you to guess on. If she is not doing what you ask. Don't buy it. Go with your gut.

wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.. red flag waving right in front of my eyes

for sure.. if she can list a bag she can list the condition and answer your ?'s..

move on this is not positive in any way.. a big headache coming for sure.. you will

find the bag you are looking for from someone who is inteested in answering you

in a professional and appropriate manner, imo

Sounds to me like she is buying herself time AND Trust. Sounds like she thinks that if she talks to you enough you will end up trusting her and forget about the pictures or something so, I definitely agree with everyone else... I would stay FAR away from this seller.
You will find another bag, it isn't worth the heartache and headache that this seller could possibly cause you.

Thanks Coach10619....I sort of felt the same way too. I mean, I've had conversations with sellers *about the item*, but they gave me pics and answered my questions.

The seller changed the photos on her listing so in includes the made in france stamp, but still, no serial number on the bag and no number from the authenticity card.

I even told her several times to just please answer my questions and then I thought to myself, why am I essentially begging her to give her my money?!

I think I'm going to report this to bonanzle as well.

Thank you

I agree with the others. I would move on. There are lots of reputable sellers of authentic Chanel classic flap bags that would be happy to answer your questions or better yet, provide the info up front.