Any Odeon fans?

smfjs

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
OK, I'm a big bag girl and wanted a cross-body style bag and decided on the beautiful Bloomsbury PM. Now I'm thinking it is too small and I won't use it as much. So now I'm thinking about trading it in for the Odeon GM. That way I can satisfy my love for bigger bags and still have the option to wear it cross-body. I know the Bloomsbury comes in a GM size but I don't think it looked as good as the PM. Plus, I might be going thru a phase in wanting a cross-body bag:P My ONLY hesitation is that it's another mono bag and I really wanted damier in my collection. PLEASE HELP!

An Odeon GM would be lovely on you, I'm sure! Have you ever considered Palermo GM? It's a big bag and has attachable straps so that you can wear it across your body (I'm a proud owner of the PM), hand hold, or wear on your shoulder. Have fun and good luck!

@LVOELouis828, yes, I like the Palermo GM but the bottom is way too wide for me. I'm only 5'2 and it is a little too structured. Cross-body on that one may not be too comfortable, but hey, I can try it on again at the store!

I love it! I'm a plus size gal as well with a love for big bags but need the comfort and easy of a messenger sometimes. I go in often and plan on getting it but always end up with something else. I say go for it!

I have Odeon MM and I just love it. Great bag for traveling too as all documents & magazine fit easily in. I have also Pochette Bosphore which I used a lot, but it was too small. I am really a cross-body-bag person who could not use Speedy as much as I like it on others.
Odeon MM is perfect ! GM is equally good, I am sure. I am just not too crazy over the straps. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: