Any oddball collections?

Probably not too odd, but 'old' computer games (from the 2000s), from the Sims to Jurassic Park and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I don't want to necessarily want to play them (excluding the Sims) but I like knowing I have them!

Wow, this Beatles collection is incredible! It must be like stepping into a time machine! I collect vintage kimonos, obi and haori (kimono overcoats). I am a bit disturbed when I see obi sold on eBay as a "table runner". The poor thing would really run from that table if it could... I have recently stopped as I literally have no where left to store them properly. My most beautiful kimono is a light cream coloured silk one with hand drawn tea house design made with ink. It is extremely difficult to draw with ink on a slippery material like silk. It is extremely rare and the technique is not used anymore as the thing would be too expensive. I got it for less than 100$ from Kyoto. I met a lovely lady with a vintage kimono store there that soursed incredible things for me.
Same here. I collected old kimono and haori till I ran out of space. Have two beautiful wedding kimonos and quite a number of oshima tsumugi kimonos,

Reactions: Darina Angelova