Any oddball collections?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband and I do the same thing! We also get shot glasses everywhere we go.

2. Ooo shot glasses is a great idea!
    So that’s 3 so far with fridge magnets so surely that’s enough to not be an oddball? :yahoo:

3. Probably not too odd, but 'old' computer games (from the 2000s), from the Sims to Jurassic Park and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I don't want to necessarily want to play them (excluding the Sims) but I like knowing I have them!

4. Besides SLGs and jewelry, I have a good smallish size Disney collection (Jim Shore, porcelain etc).

5. I collect Funko Pops. Have about 750 of them!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  6. Japanese dollhouses, both vintage and new

7. Same here. I collected old kimono and haori till I ran out of space. Have two beautiful wedding kimonos and quite a number of oshima tsumugi kimonos,

Darina Angelova likes this.
  8. I would love to see pictures of your wedding kimonos. I have none of those. ( I always think it would be better to leave them for someone who would actually use them:smile: