Any news on upcoming colors for the Legacy Drawstring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I loveeee this new bag. From the moment I saw the lilac in the new catalogue it called to me. And on the one hand, I love the lilac, but I reallyyyyy need something more matchy matchy since my last purchase was the green patent sabrina, which says attitude with a capital 'tude.

I've got my fingers triple crossed for a white or a pink (or something that doesn't involve embossed purple python), but I need some reassurance. 'Cause lord knows I'm itching to go buy the lilac one in my local boutique...

2. i think they're also comming out (or are out already?) with metallic colors, like a bronze and a navy metallic? i don't know about any more upcomming than this... somebody had a graphite gray one as far as i know...

3. There are pouches out in metallic navy and bronze, but I don't know about the full sized bag.

4. Department store exclusives come in the sig fabric. I saw several of them at a couple Macys I went to last weekend

5. Have you guys noticed the Coach Legacy Drawstring Pouch looks like LV's theda bag from 2004/2005 years.