Any news on the next PCE?

gpeace

O.G.
Aug 29, 2010
I'm feeling withdrawals after the last rush of PCE coupons and have at least one (maybe two) more bags that I would like to get. I am hoping there will be another one soon. Has any one heard if there will be another in January?

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
Maybe the end of January? Near Valentines day? That is what I figure.
I am already looking forward to it, lol!

cheapskate

Mar 1, 2011
I am probably the only one who DOESN'T want the 25%, since I tend toward smaller bags and not the higher end ones.

stayseeing

Nov 12, 2011
Can't wait. For the first time, I actually want the $100 off $300 instead of 25%. I heard some SA's will do either or, and my SA's are pretty nice, so maybe I'll get lucky no matter what :smile:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
I am wanting the Parchment Gathered Sophia, so I am hoping and praying that it is 25% off. $100 off $300 is not enough, lol!

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
Hope I get a PCE this time :crybaby:. I used to ALL the time and now haven't in years :confused1::shrugs:. Hoping....waiting on spring bags before I pick by Christmas present from my husband:hugs:.

If anyone ends up getting a PCE and not using, please PM me:okay:!!!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
On Friday, my SA said next PCE starts January 13 !!! He's so great, he said if I wanted something before then he'd give me the discount anyway. I assumed 25% off, but not sure now that he actually said which discount.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
January 13th is too soon!!! No!! :cry:
I have no funds right now for my Sophia.
I bet there will be another one close to Valentine's Day. My SA said he thought holiday sales weren't quite as good as Coach expected, so they're trying to pick things up early.

pgtea

^____^
Jan 8, 2009
icky city
if it's by email, i should get my bf to give his info to coach after he bought me a giftcard for xmas! :P or on second thought, he doesnt know that i have a TON of bags...i was good at convincing him that the sudden jump from one coach to three more within a month was due to my great ebay skills (when in reality, ive only scored an older-style fob on ebay and got my other bags FP or pce) :P methinks it will be awkward pestering him in the next few months with "didyougetapcedidyougetapce"