any news about the new Bags & Trunks logo line ?

Yeah it's kind of like the Vernis without the LV print stamped on it. They had the yellowish one hooked onto one of those button-y bags. It's got calfskin on the inside (unless they change it when they're actually produced) and they're slated for a March 15th launch if everything goes well. I think it looks better IRL, the picture does give it a deflated look lol.

They are amazing IRL... but I wish they would make them not so... girl-ish? I would have really liked to have one!

Do they only come in Pink and lime green? are ALL of the Trunks and Bags items like the coin purse above? (U know, like leather with the logo stamped on?) or is it like the groom line? I think the copper keychain on the coin purse pictured above it really ugly (IMO)!

Yeah it's kind of like the Vernis without the LV print stamped on it. They had the yellowish one hooked onto one of those button-y bags. It's got calfskin on the inside (unless they change it when they're actually produced) and they're slated for a March 15th launch if everything goes well. I think it looks better IRL, the picture does give it a deflated look lol.
Yeah, the s/s book said it was vernis. I think it's basically vernis embossed with that logo vs. vernis embossed with lv logos, they look very flat in that picture...I wanted the green becasue the book showed a dark green, is that yellow-green one the green one? If so I think I want blue!

Edited to add:
How have you guys seen it in person?

Yeah, the s/s book said it was vernis. I think it's basically vernis embossed with that logo vs. vernis embossed with lv logos, they look very flat in that picture...I wanted the green becasue the book showed a dark green, is that yellow-green one the green one? If so I think I want blue!

Edited to add:
How have you guys seen it in person?

I saw the beige-y yellow one, that's why I decided to waitlist for the green one :yes:

By the way, green will be GREEN. There are also 3 other colors, a peachy pink, beige and yellow.

Label Addict I believe said that, while the coin purses above may have the "Bags and Trunks" logo on them, they are from a different line that the ACTUAL "Bags & Trunks" line. Is that true?

Label Addict I believe said that, while the coin purses above may have the "Bags and Trunks" logo on them, they are from a different line that the ACTUAL "Bags & Trunks" line. Is that true?

Probably. All these items are in the Polka Dot line, but they have the "bags and trunks" logo...so I'm wondering if there really WILL be a separate Bags and Trunks line..that would make 3 with the same design (the Canvas Cruise bags, the Polka Dot line and the potential new one).