Any new Madisons due out this month?

There going to be an Annie bag.. it look like a Maggie but there one pocket in the front.. it going to be in anitique nickel/gunmetal style is 14236.. anyone good with the drill down might be able to look up the pic..

Last edited:
There going to be an Annie bag.. it look like a Maggie but there one pocket in the front.. it going to be in anitique nickel/gunmetal style is 14236.. anyone good with the drill down might be able to look up the pic..

This is the one I really liked in the redbbook it has a braided strap , a belt on the front and tassles off the sides I think its really cute! it should be avail to order at the end of the month when I called Jax it $798 and avail in stores in Oct. I hope someone can help us with the drilldown pic!

This is the one I really liked in the redbbook it has a braided strap , a belt on the front and tassles off the sides I think its really cute! it should be avail to order at the end of the month when I called Jax it $798 and avail in stores in Oct. I hope someone can help us with the drilldown pic!

Hmmm...this sounds VERY intriguing...:thinking: