Any new Madisons due out this month?

Dec 14, 2008
Do you think that Coach will add any more Madison styles this fall? I would like to see something in the ginger color other than the Sabrina and Julianne. Also, I just heard about a "Nancy" bag. What is that? :biggrin:

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
Shoreline, WA
There going to be an Annie bag.. it look like a Maggie but there one pocket in the front.. it going to be in anitique nickel/gunmetal style is 14236.. anyone good with the drill down might be able to look up the pic..

Last edited:

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
There going to be an Annie bag.. it look like a Maggie but there one pocket in the front.. it going to be in anitique nickel/gunmetal style is 14236.. anyone good with the drill down might be able to look up the pic..

This is the one I really liked in the redbbook it has a braided strap , a belt on the front and tassles off the sides I think its really cute! it should be avail to order at the end of the month when I called Jax it $798 and avail in stores in Oct. I hope someone can help us with the drilldown pic!

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
This is the one I really liked in the redbbook it has a braided strap , a belt on the front and tassles off the sides I think its really cute! it should be avail to order at the end of the month when I called Jax it $798 and avail in stores in Oct. I hope someone can help us with the drilldown pic!
Hmmm...this sounds VERY intriguing...:thinking:

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Aren't Audrey and Claire supposed to be replacing the Sabrina and Julianne? :wondering

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
Vancouver WA
I bought the graphite Julianne and it still hasn't came out on the web sight so I would think that color is coming