Any new bag purchase plans this weekend?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just curious which of you ladies will be shopping this weekend for a new to die for bag. If so which one will it be? Im contemplating :amuse: either a LV batigonelles(how do I spell that?) a paddy or another City B bag.:love: Lets compare notes!!;)

2. I just bought a Burberry meduim tote about 20min ago for class!

3. I'm just going looking for my next bag and I'm torn between the Chloe Edith, first or city b-bag and YSL Muse.

4. My vote is the YSL! :nuts:

5. I just ordered the Chanel reissue medium in black. I'm so excited b/c there aren't that many left.

ranskimmie & tanja, my vote would be for the b bag. I'd love to see what 2006 colors you guys pick.

6. I just put a post about this...what are you thinking about getting?

7. CONGRATS I am addicted to Burberry...what does it look like??? Oh do show...:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

8. I started the weekend early and got the dark grey paddington today. I'm in love :love:

9. I say go for the paddy ;) . I have the batignolles vertical too and love it love it love it.

10. I'm getting to Orange county next weekend & getting a new bag. I'm thinking of getting a black City but I'm not sure..

11. Thanks! This isnt the best pic but here it is!

58_1.JPG.jpg
  12. She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
    I am confused as to what I should get this weekend. Becareful about it rubbing on clothes that are still giving off dye. :sad:

13. Im getting one! Im set on this one:
    [​IMG]

I already have the smaller sister:
    [​IMG]

14. ooo...pretty

15. Next week is my bday-I am going to either buy the TODS benji bag or a Fendi B Bag....I am leaning towards the Tods.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice