Any negative reviews about JW?

Well, not sure if this matters to you, but I went there to get eye & nose consultation, and staff was not nice while I was waiting on the second floor (as far as I remember) to meet with a doctor. Decided not to get surgery there.

I had surgery for my nose done at JW, but the result was insufficient. So, I kept going back for a follow-up, insisting it wasn't done well. I KNOW they knew, but they continued to give me that crap about waiting six months for revision. Sure, six months I understand, but don't act like everything is all gravy when clearly it's not. Fortunately for me (and little did they know) I was staying for a few months, so I had the luxury of constantly nitpicking at them about it every few months.

Anyway, I ended up going through with revision surgery there. But worst of all, they had the audacity to quote me as a revision surgery (MORE THAN WHAT I ORIGINALLY PAID). ********. ********. You mess up, you pay for it. Conclusion? Yes they did redo it, and yes it was free. The way it should have been from the start.

I had surgery for my nose done at JW, but the result was insufficient. So, I kept going back for a follow-up, insisting it wasn't done well. I KNOW they knew, but they continued to give me that crap about waiting six months for revision. Sure, six months I understand, but don't act like everything is all gravy when clearly it's not. Fortunately for me (and little did they know) I was staying for a few months, so I had the luxury of constantly nitpicking at them about it every few months.

Anyway, I ended up going through with revision surgery there. But worst of all, they had the audacity to quote me as a revision surgery (MORE THAN WHAT I ORIGINALLY PAID). ********. ********. You mess up, you pay for it. Conclusion? Yes they did redo it, and yes it was free. The way it should have been from the start.
Aww I'm sorry for what happened at JW :sad: it's so frustrating to pay that much for a failed surgery. Not failed but if it was insufficient, it was not good enough
They don't want to take responsibility, and that's the same with most of clinics that didn't do a good job.
Hopefully you did it for free. they just tried to get more money from you lol.
Hope everything is going well for you :smile:

what was insufficient about it? Can you elaborate and explain please
Yeah if you're okay with it, can you please share some more info? or you can PM if you don't want to share it here
Sometimes results cannot be achieved. But doctors should say it if it's okay or not. If it's not and then they still say 'yeah it's absolutely possible' of course you would be upset and disappointed about the results

"Talking with the head of the JW clinic, I believed it had top-notch cosmetic techniques, and in January last year I flew to Seoul with 16 or so other women. I went ahead with the breast surgery, plus a further 12 operations on my face (at the insistence of the program's producers), based on the trust I placed in the show's recommendations for the clinic. That all turned out to be a sham.

Chinese girl who had botched surgeries there. Here is the full article: http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/2015-04/14/content_20432400.htm

Im glad that you were able to get a free revision. Could you also elaborate on what went wrong? How did you talk them into doing it for free? Also are you happy with the results now? you can PM, if you prefer. thanks in advance for your help!!

About that Chinese lady from "JW"
actually I went to JW few years back and asked their interpreter about that article and actually they shown to me the actual files of what happened
and it was her bull shizzle about the bone surgery because she was actually acting that her chin got twisted or something. It was funny that she lied about that to get money from the clinic and refusing all the effort from the clinic.

Reactions: lalia2
I have no idea if it's true or not, but there are quite a lot of bad reviews about JW. And even if there was only positive reviews, this clinic is not on my list. lol

nobody asked you about that it is on your list or not
but all the ppl here know that every surgery can have good results and bad results which that makes of course all the clinics can have bad and good reviews
I even had bad results of operation before...(my previous operation) and that is why I started studied and researched to make my previous surgeries to be better
but I found out that there are no such thing as perfect clinic or the surgeon/ just hope that clinic not use shadow doctors and my results to be good

and about that girl no one would know the truth besides that clinic and Chinese lady.

Reactions: Wonderer89