Any Nashville Hermes gals??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Will be visiting the area in February and wonder if anyone lives nearby? Please pm me if so!:yes:

2. Shoes...what do you need to know? I have been there a few times and I have a friend that lives there. I could find out some info. if you need it.

Are you going for vacation?

3. Thanks KB! Actually it's a yearly business trip - and fun as we stay at the Opryland Hotel where the convention is which is great! I didn't know if anyone here would want to meet! I didn't want to post in the general thread because I thought maybe one of us H gals might live there...I don't get to venture too far for shopping other than the mall next to the hotel/convention center but that's okay...it's still a nice trip mid-winter...Have you been to the Opryland KB?

4. Oh wow - I've been to the Opryland Hotel - was there for memorial Day weekend in late May this year... that place is truly amazing! I would love to see it at Christmas time! I hear it's even more beautiful! The only thing missing there is a nice H boutique!!!