Any nail polishes that are this color?

prof ash

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
USA
Hi all,

Does anyone know what nail polish this could be or know of one that is similar in color? This is from the Coach Spring 2009 (or 2008?) Collection. Thank you!!!

coach.jpg

explosions

in the sky
O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Do you have a link to a bigger picture?

From what I can see, it looks like a warm nude/taupe color. I would try Color Club 'Best Dressed List' or OPI 'Barefoot in Barcelona'.

prof ash

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
USA
Sorry the picture is so small; I can't find another one of it to post!

The color is tough to describe, and that's why i posted the picture. I'd say it's almost a mauve color?

Here are 2 colors I found comparisons to:

!Bk7Ju-QBWk~$(KGrHqQOKjgEtlc,7SJQBLZhDLH7E!~~_12.jpg
Sephora by OPI three way mirror

sephora-by-opi-palette-7.jpg
Sephora by OPI nonfat soy half caff

hmm. I thought this color would be easy to find, but it's strangely unique. The 2 above colors look like 1 is pink and 1 is peach.

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
Bigger?

I need to know too--it seems to be on the models in the print ads too...

prof ash

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
USA
No luck on Scrangie's. I *bayed Coach Nail Polish because I remember them having polish around the time of this ad last year, and here are the colors:

!BnE5eKQ!mk~$(KGrHqYH-DYEttSivtrRBLiCpQCpTQ~~_12.jpg

Perhaps it is the lighter pink one? Sigh. I will let you guys know if I find a color similar enough to it. I just love the color on the model's toes!

elmel

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
wow this is tough! maybe opi aphrodite's pink nightie? but that might be too pink...

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Perhaps if you contact Coach. I did that for Sephora and some CL wedges they had in a catolog. They replied with an answer. I believe you would need to try PR or Customer service.