any more IRL sightings of the Rive Gauche???

looks like i'm a bit late hehe! i saw this bag on saks.com and instantly fell in love...IT IS SO GORGEOUS and it gives it a younger feel to the muse. so whoever likes the muse but thought it looked too old, i thikn the rive gauche might be a good way to go...

heres a pic of it in white...is anyone in love like me???:heart: :heart:

Attachments

• ysl-saks.jpg
    ysl-saks.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 127
looks like i'm a bit late hehe! i saw this bag on saks.com and instantly fell in love...IT IS SO GORGEOUS and it gives it a younger feel to the muse. so whoever likes the muse but thought it looked too old, i thikn the rive gauche might be a good way to go...

heres a pic of it in white...is anyone in love like me???:heart: :heart:

You are right about the youthful look. I had the os muse in chocolate and returned for the large chocolate and returned it. I just couldn't get into it. I think this one may be a go.

janicemph - the same thing happened to me...i love the OS Muse but I couldnt see myself using it all the time...given the short handles...somewhat structured shape. i still love it tho and always stare when i see ppl with it...but im glad i might have an alternative now...:smile:

i read that there is a smaller size to this? does anyone know what it looks like...pictures? thanks!!! ive been checking this thread every 30 sec cuz im jsut way too excited!!

seen a pic of the smaller version in another thread about the Rive Gauche

I think it's kind of different- not as the smaller versions of the muse

took some pics of me wearing mine to show the size- but they are to big- have to chance the size first and will upload then..

allright- as promised some pics of me wearing the Rive Gauche
I'm pretty small (1.60 m- don't know what this is US size ;)
but I think it's not to big for me

I love it more every day..

Attachments

• IMGP0174.JPG
    IMGP0174.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMGP0177.JPG
    IMGP0177.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMGP0179.JPG
    IMGP0179.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 214
oooo i love it!!! do you have it in chocolate? thats the color i want too :yahoo: !

do you happen to have the muse? any thoughts on which one's nicer?

and ur gucci shoes are cute too...i have them in the black suede but the white is lovely!

allright- as promised some pics of me wearing the Rive Gauche
I'm pretty small (1.60 m- don't know what this is US size ;)
but I think it's not to big for me

I love it more every day..

^^^^Wow! Looks great on you!!! I really like this bag. And, it looks 100 percent better in use, without the stuffing in it, much slouchier, less-boxy and less-luggage-y...

Thank you for the nice words

Absolutely- that's why it's hard to compare to the Muse
It's a different bag, not a unique maybe and won't become an It-Bag because of that maybe- but a classic maybe??

the shoes are great- and so comfortable :yes:
never seen the im suede- sounds really cute

wow, just wanna say i saw this bag IRL today @ YSL & it's TDF :love:...i'm hoping to venture back there tomorrow to pick one up...can anyone tell me if this bag is heavier than the medium muse (?) :shrugs:...i know the rive gauche is made of softer, more slouchy leather...it can't even stand up on it's own when you sit it down, which i love :P

ooohhhh, aaallabama, I am so excited for you! good luck at ysl!!!! and of course, please post pics...

ugh, my dentist appointment this AM lastest forever & now i can't make it to YSL 'till later this week :Push:...but i'll keep y'all posted & let you know whether i follow thru or chicken out :P...i'm thinking about getting it in brown :love:

yes let us know, wanna see it in brown!
on the ysl website there is one in black and white crocodile look- please if anyone is seing that one let me know how it looks like, looks so great on the pic

and it's not heavy at all
that's why I haven't bought a Cloe yet, it's so heavy without anything inside..

mine it getting more and more beautiful every day ;)