Any more distressed pink coffer out there?

fashionlover123

designer bag addict
Mar 19, 2008
USA, far north
I saw the medium distressed pink coffer on NM then selling on ebay right now, but it's a medium. I really want one in large or original size. Have anyone seen the pink in stores, or are they all sold out :crybaby:

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta
Atlanta Neiman Marcus has the distressed pink coffer - saw it today. They also have a soft pink one and black distressed one.

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
Atlanta Neiman Marcus has the distressed pink coffer - saw it today. They also have a soft pink one and black distressed one.
What did you think about the new distressed black coffer? It has hot pink satin twill lining doesn't it?:confused1:

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta
I LOVE the pink lining of the distressed coffer, but wasn't wild about the distressed leather. Although the guy at Miu Miu told me they actually get prettier as you wear them.

miu2

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
I LOVE the pink lining of the distressed coffer, but wasn't wild about the distressed leather. Although the guy at Miu Miu told me they actually get prettier as you wear them.
Yeah, I'm wondering about the distressed leather myself. I need to start wearing my bags with the distressed leather daily, just to find out how well they wear. Thanks for the info!! :flowers:

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Yeah, I'm wondering about the distressed leather myself. I need to start wearing my bags with the distressed leather daily, just to find out how well they wear. Thanks for the info!! :flowers:
miu2 -

It appears that you have too many bags and too little time! LO! :girlsigh:

Between your coffers and new harlequins, it must be hard to use them all!

I would love to have your dilemma! :love::P

miu2

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
miu2, after you wear the distressed pink, would you mind letting us know how's the color transfer? Maybe it's less of a problem than the nappa leather?
Actually, I have been wearing my new medium sized Pink/burgundy/black Harley daily. Even if it doesn't match my outfit, I really need to see if it gets smooshy like my coffers and if there is any color transfer issues. Of course I will report back my findings to you all!! :biggrin:

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Actually, I have been wearing my new medium sized Pink/burgundy/black Harley daily. Even if it doesn't match my outfit, I really need to see if it gets smooshy like my coffers and if there is any color transfer issues. Of course I will report back my findings to you all!! :biggrin:

miu2 -

I have a cheeky suggestion, why not hug your purses to sleep? :sleepy:
There are only so many hours in the day, why not maximize them all!

That way, we'll get your report faster! :graucho::roflmfao:

miu2

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
:lol::lol: You know you have a problem when most of your bags haven't even seen the light of day for almost a year!! :Push: It's just so hard to part with those coffers :love:. But I truly am on a mission.........I've been wearing the pink Harley every day now to see how that leather wears!! All fashion etiquette is out the window until I finish my research and can report back here!!! ;)