Any Modeling Pics of the YSL Besace??

well, there's this one by lily allen, she's a celeb but she got real person body LOL

small_73156223---lily_allen.jpg

this is how it looks on a man :P
06run1.jpg

and here some modelling pics from a member on TFS
attachment.php
attachment.php

btw, i tried it on at the boutique yesterday but they don't have the black leather one which i want. there's only this grey one and a white croc nubuck one :sad: well, i guess it's just not meant to be, it's too small for me anyway LOL

Most of the ones in stores are the medium size... so I think his is too. The small one is pretty small and the large one is travelsize. When its open and full of stuff it looks bigger than when empty.

Most of the ones in stores are the medium size... so I think his is too. The small one is pretty small and the large one is travelsize. When its open and full of stuff it looks bigger than when empty.
that's an exaggeration.
the guy in the pic (jonathan), definitely has the larger size. it's 16x13", which is not that big but still pretty large.

i have this bag in both sizes (kinda crazy but i really do love this bag) and yes, the medium one is small-ish but it's perfect for everyday (measures about 12x12"); it holds everything i need. i use the larger one when i need to carry more things around like papers,portfolio,maybe an oversized book or magazine (the medium one can already comfortably hold 4 magazines in addition to all my other stuff) and a water bottle (the medium will only hold a 1-liter water bottle if it's laying on its side).

that's an exaggeration.
the guy in the pic (jonathan), definitely has the larger size. it's 16x13", which is not that big but still pretty large.

It's not an exaggeration, it's what I was told by my SA :P. And
according to him (the bag in the Kate Moss ad), it is the Medium. She is about 5'6 and weighs 100lbs a large one would be too big on her and I don't believe they made a gold large.

In addition the measurements you mentioned are for the medium. Here is a link to the medium at Saks:

The large is only available at boutiques.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474399545537&bmUID=1212907828806&ev19=1:2

BTW the longer I stare and talk about this bag the more I want it. I was trying to wait for the new Fall colors but I am not sure I can hold out.

Brian are those measurements that Saks has correct? and can you post pics of your so we can see the size difference. I am 5'10 and I was told the large one would be almost like a carry on.

Last edited:
It's not an exaggeration, it's what I was told by my SA :P. And
according to him (the bag in the Kate Moss ad), it is the Medium. She is about 5'6 and weighs 100lbs a large one would be too big on her and I don't believe they made a gold large.

In addition the measurements you mentioned are for the medium. Here is a link to the medium at Saks:

The large is only available at boutiques.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474399545537&bmUID=1212907828806&ev19=1:2

BTW the longer I stare and talk about this bag the more I want it. I was trying to wait for the new Fall colors but I am not sure I can hold out.

Brian are those measurements that Saks has correct? and can you post pics of your so we can see the size difference. I am 5'10 and I was told the large one would be almost like a carry on.
the large size (to me at least), isn't like a carry on. but on someone petite it will look huge (see pic of gisele below).
i've seen the large gold in the ysl at bal harbour just a few days ago.

here's a pic of gisele and julianne moore with the large anthracite:

besacefashionellecomow6pp4.jpg

kate in the ad (it IS huge on her, there's no way it's the medium):

110372d122892loxh7.jpg

sienna miller and sjp both have the medium as well:

besaceek5.jpg

b1handbagcomej0mx2.jpg

princessimp from tfs (pic in post #3) also definitely has the anthracite in medium like sienna m.

and yes the measurements on saks.com are correct, that's the large size. 16x12"

Last edited: