Any Modeling Pics of the YSL Besace??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would love to see modeling pics of you with your large besace,
    because I considering buying the large besace but I can't imagine the size on
    and i'm debating on if I should just buy the medium sized one or the large.

2. ^ i've seen your pics, and i think you'd do better with the medium. the large would look enormous on you!

3. WOW...what a beauty!!

4. I think the medium would just be too small for me considering I carry alot of things and I always pack my rive gauche full.
    i'm torn between which one to get!

5. I have to say, I did not realize there were multiple sizes of th Besace when I purchased mine. christiaanw, I will measure mine and post pictures when I get a chance. It may be a day ot two.

6. yeah when I was first considering the Besace I didn't know of all the different sizes, I thought it only came in one size which was the medium sized one but now that I know of the large sized one i'm not sure which one I want!

yesss post pictures please! thanks!

7. I second the request for pics...

8. i don't carry much, so i'm fine with the medium. it comfortably holds a lot, though, especially since the leather is very soft. it can expand quite a bit.