Any Modeling Pics of the YSL Besace??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to see it on a real person please? It looks great on models like Kate Moss, but what about the rest of us?!?! Thanks in Advance!

2. hah, that's exactly what i'm looking for too! it looks wonderful on pics of celebs, but I need to see it on a real person..

3. well, there's this one by lily allen, she's a celeb but she got real person body LOL

[​IMG]

this is how it looks on a man :P
    [​IMG]

and here some modelling pics from a member on TFS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

btw, i tried it on at the boutique yesterday but they don't have the black leather one which i want. there's only this grey one and a white croc nubuck one :sad: well, i guess it's just not meant to be, it's too small for me anyway LOL

4. There are a couple with SJP and the black besace :love:, but I could not post them...I will try again!

5. I have tried it on and its looks amazing... better than in pics.

6. They are 3 sizes too... so maybe the one your tried was the smallest.

7. The bag looks great on the guy, and I am guessing the picture is from sartorialist (?). Do you happen to know what size bag he is wearing pikeeygrl? TIA!

8. Most of the ones in stores are the medium size... so I think his is too. The small one is pretty small and the large one is travelsize. When its open and full of stuff it looks bigger than when empty.

9. The bag looks great on him.

10. That guy is rocking that bag. I love the gray color.

11. that's an exaggeration.
    the guy in the pic (jonathan), definitely has the larger size. it's 16x13", which is not that big but still pretty large.

i have this bag in both sizes (kinda crazy but i really do love this bag) and yes, the medium one is small-ish but it's perfect for everyday (measures about 12x12"); it holds everything i need. i use the larger one when i need to carry more things around like papers,portfolio,maybe an oversized book or magazine (the medium one can already comfortably hold 4 magazines in addition to all my other stuff) and a water bottle (the medium will only hold a 1-liter water bottle if it's laying on its side).

12. can anyone tell me which size of ysl besage bag that carried by kate moss??thnks

13. the gold one in the ad is the large size.

14. #14 Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008

15. #15 Jun 9, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
    the large size (to me at least), isn't like a carry on. but on someone petite it will look huge (see pic of gisele below).
    i've seen the large gold in the ysl at bal harbour just a few days ago.

here's a pic of gisele and julianne moore with the large anthracite:

[​IMG]

kate in the ad (it IS huge on her, there's no way it's the medium):

[​IMG]

sienna miller and sjp both have the medium as well:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

princessimp from tfs (pic in post #3) also definitely has the anthracite in medium like sienna m.

and yes the measurements on saks.com are correct, that's the large size. 16x12"