Any MJ fans in Atlanta??? Celeb Party Tonite with MJ himself at Club Primal in ATL!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Holy cow!
I just heard this on the radio that this celeb party is tonite at Primal here in Atlanta.
I came right home and found this online. Don't know if I'm allowed to post this or not, so mods, please delete if inappropriate, but I am so excited!!!!:

FOR FREE VIP ENTRY FOR RIP THE RUNWAY AT PRIMAL (PRIMAL ATLANTA)

Calling all Models... Come party with two of the Most Prominent icons of fashion Marc Jacobs and Johnny Vincent at the newest and most exclusive nightclub in atlanta PRIMAL ATLANTA....

With 5 differently themed bars and its exclusive outside cabanna...Primal is offically Atlanta Hottest Nightclub. ladies and fellas look your best because there will be an array modeling agents and photographers will be in the building. This is also a birthday party for hot 107.9 own DJ Beestroh, so this will be a live broadcast with Emperor Searcy and Mz. Shyneeka/

FOR FREE VIP ENTRY PLEASE SEND ALL FIRST AND LAST NAMES TO 4o4.2seven7.3587 IN A TEXT, OR TO SWAGGASAVII at YAHOO dot COM... IN A MESSAGE. YOU MAY CALL FOR COMFIRMATION.

PLEASE HAVE ALL NAMES SUBMITTED BEFORE 8PM ON WEDNESDAY. VIP LISTS IS GOOD ONLY TIL 11:30PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.

960 SPRING ST. ATLANTA GA, 30309 (INTERSECTION OF SPRING AND 10TH ST.)

Swagga Savii Ent.

3k63p13lbZZZZZZZZZ93vda2923e3dee41771.jpg

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
the invite says marc by marc jacobs. do you think the company is sponsoring the party? all the fashion sites are reporting that he's still vacationing in brazil with his fiance. the atlanta ladies here should go though and take pics. i bet it would be awesome to party with mj! thanks for posting.

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Hmmm.... I don't know Tadpole. On the radio they said he'd be there, but they may not know. I just called the club and got a message that didn't say anything. I wouldn't want to go if he wasn't going to be there, esp since I have to wake up for work at 5:30 AM tomorrow! LOL!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
OK, here's the deal: he was not at the event last night, but apparently they were holding open auditions for models last night at the club for models to do the MbMJ runway show at Primal on this Saturday nite April 4th. The club says he WILL be there on Saturday for the runway show. We'll see!
I will be there!