Any Mini HL owners out there?

mommyjab

Sep 19, 2007
I just got a mini HL in the Black MC that I love! :yahoo:It is so cute. I was going to use it kind of like a pochette for dinners out with the hubby (which unfortunately are once in a blue moon, with having 2 little ones)...Lol :P. Anyway, I know it is so tiny and probably meant for a little kid's purse but is there anyone out there that still uses it and is in their 30s? I'm 33 and I thought it would kind of be like a mini pochette for dinners out but would I look ridiculous with it, since I am in my 30s? TIA!

I just got a mini HL in the Black MC that I love! :yahoo:It is so cute. I was going to use it kind of like a pochette for dinners out with the hubby (which unfortunately are once in a blue moon, with having 2 little ones)...Lol :P. Anyway, I know it is so tiny and probably meant for a little kid's purse but is there anyone out there that still uses it and is in their 30s? I'm 33 and I thought it would kind of be like a mini pochette for dinners out but would I look ridiculous with it, since I am in my 30s? TIA!

Im 51 and I own it in white. I still use it for that very reason.

That's awesome! I just think it is so cute and would be perfect to use for dinners out but after searching tPF, I found some people thought it was too kiddie for adult use. I have just always loved it and found it so cute. I just recently got a great deal on it to so I can't wait to use it! Glad to see that I'm not the only one!;)

I bought one a few weeks ago in mono and it's *so* cute! I bought it since I'll be hauling around a diaper bag again come August and wanted something cool to put my basics in and that can fit in the diaper bag. BTW- I turned 35 today so I think it's good for any age :balloon:
Where did you find your black one? I was watching one for a while on e*bay- so cute!

Last edited:
I bought one a few weeks ago in mono and it's *so* cute! I bought it since I'll be hauling around a diaper bag again come August and wanted something cool to put my basics in and that can fit in the diaper bag. BTW- I turned 35 today so I think it's good for any age :balloon:
Where did you find your black one? I was watching one for a while on e*bay- so cute!

Wow! First, Happy Bday! And second, congrats on the newest addition to your family:smile: That is a great idea...to use the mini HL in the diaper bag. Why didn't I think of that when I had my daughter last year? I would have been able to get the bag a lot sooner ....Lol ;) I found mine last week on Bonanzle. I've never heard of it until tPF. I think I got a great deal and got it authenticated here too. I'm so happy :woohoo:. It's nice to see there are so many other people that aren't in their "teens" that have and use the HL. I was having a little doubt but now I can't wait to use it! :yahoo:

I have one in mono..... And I'm almost 35(yikes!!) but I never use it.... My 3yr old daughter says it's hers and she put her "my little ponies"(like 20 of them!!) in it and carries it around in the house! LOL

It looks cute with long strap, I think!! :smile:

For dinner date?! It'd be so cute!! Make sure to put it on the table, I bet someone would give u a compliment how cute it is!! Enjoy~!!!

I have a white one. It was my very first LV (a pressie from DH). I like to say that this was the bag that 'started the madness'. I love it eventhough some people think it's a kiddie bag. It's special to me. :cloud9: I'm in my very early 30's and I don't think I'll ever get rid of this bag. I'll use it in my 'old age' to carry my hearing aides and dentures...lol. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow! First, Happy Bday! And second, congrats on the newest addition to your family:smile: That is a great idea...to use the mini HL in the diaper bag. Why didn't I think of that when I had my daughter last year? I would have been able to get the bag a lot sooner ....Lol ;) I found mine last week on Bonanzle. I've never heard of it until tPF. I think I got a great deal and got it authenticated here too. I'm so happy :woohoo:. It's nice to see there are so many other people that aren't in their "teens" that have and use the HL. I was having a little doubt but now I can't wait to use it! :yahoo:

Thanks for the happy wishes! After reading your post this afternoon I decided to break out my HL for the first time for my birthday dinner! It was so cute! I just had my license, credit card, phone, camera, chapstick and lip gloss in it and it was perfect! Plus it was a nice change from carrying around one of my huge bags!

I don't see anything wrong with that. I used to have one in white, at that time I was in my late 20s. I had so much compliments on it.

You're never too old for LV...seriously I have the MC white Mini HL (I'll be 29 in June with a 7 yeyar old) and I love it and hope to use it decades from now, I use it for nights out with my hubby too and its perfect! Holds just the right amount of stuff and looks super cute too.

I actually saw a woman, who looked like she was in her 30's or 40's carrying one at the supermarket..hmm..i called LV and they said that the mini HL is meant for little girls so...i dunno.