any miami gals?

Bfly, The weekend of March 22, that Saturday works for me. It is unfortunate the others cannot make it then. I am willing to make it happen in May or any other time if it means more Tpfers can meet. I am really just a plan ride away . . . . We can do it in March and then again in May, let me know your thoughts. TIA

30gold said:
Bfly, The weekend of March 22, that Saturday works for me. It is unfortunate the others cannot make it then. I am willing to make it happen in May or any other time if it means more Tpfers can meet. I am really just a plan ride away . . . . We can do it in March and then again in May, let me know your thoughts. TIA

30gold, I'm in for both. We can meet again with the others in May as well. So, Saturday, March 24 it is then. I think Bal Harbor is open at 10am on Saturday, so it's better to come early before the tourists' rush for browsing at H then we grab lunch. But if you cannot make it early, it's fine with me too. Just let me know. I can't wait to finally meet another fellow tpfer and browsing H together, it's gonna be fun.

Carlinha, too bad you cannot join us, but we'll arrange the meeting again in May so Audreylita and hopefully you can join us.

Bfly, so far we are on! I can meet you at the Hermes store @ 10:00 on Saturday, March 24th. It will be so much fun perusing H merch and then to have lunch. Looking forward to it!

LamborghiniGirl said:
i'm up for a meetup in may! as long as the rules for meetups are upheld. i think everyone will feel more comfortable that way.

LG, I agree with you, we should follow the rule. I'm sure the moderator will remind us if any of us not qualified for TPF meeting yet. Anyway, we'll talk about it further when it's getting closer. Enjoy your weekend.

bfly said:
LG, I agree with you, we should follow the rule. I'm sure the moderator will remind us if any of us not qualified for TPF meeting yet. Anyway, we'll talk about it further when it's getting closer. Enjoy your weekend.

Hi just wanna check where n what r the rules for
Tpf meetings?