Any Market Tote owners?

I keep looking at pictures of this bag in Night and the leather looks more textured and stiffer than the dusty.. The night leather kind of looks like the glazed espresso IMO, but you can't really tell. I was thinking that CIRCOIT maybe meant to say that the Night was like the tangerine but said dusty instead?? I am actually hoping that the NIGHT is glazed in this case because I want to have a different style bag in the Night color.. Anyone? Thank you all-

I received the Market Tote in night today from LB. It's a beautiful bag, slightly heavier than the MAB, a bit textured, glazed, and very soft. It's sit's comfortably on my sholder and I love it. I will probably get more use out of it in the fall/winter because I am simply loving all the spring colors right now. Oh, and the hardware is the new soft gold color. Very pretty.

I broke down and ordered the hazelnut Market Tote from LB. $540 with grechen discount, not bad! I have to sell 2 bags to pay for it-- but I had to have it!:P
I'll let y'all know how it works out & post pics if I can figure out how!

Whoohoo! So glad to hear these descriptions of the night leather!. I just bought the Matinee in Night and I am so excited to get her!! I love the Market bag and am still deciding what color I would like.. although it will most likely be some time until I can actually buy it. RM is on fire right now!! I love everything- Thanks for the help girls, and thanks for the tip on the LB site.. that's great to know!