Any MAISON MOLLERUS lovers out there?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

collegechic

Mar 21, 2014
NY
I've never heard of this brand ut I love their bags esp the ones both of you have posted! That Vinerus Borgo just speaks to me. Maybe I need a trip to europe soon haha

cleovio

violetlvoe
Jan 19, 2014
Switzerland EU
instagram.com
Just found in the mailbox: Anyone who goes too?

Dear Maison Mollerus lovers / inside
It's that time again! Make sure to note the 26, 27 & June 28, 2014 in your agenda, which again calls SAMPLE SALE at Maison Mollerus. We look forward to welcoming you to our flagship store at the lakeside 74, 8703 Erlenbach ZH. Our doors are on 26th & June 27th 2014 von 09:00 bis 18:00 clock and on 28 June from 09:00 bis 16:00 clock open.
There are patterns, unique pieces as well as second-choice models exclusively available at special rates with savings of 30% -50%. Parking is available nearby. In addition, our flagship store is just three minutes walk from the train station Erlenbach ZH.
Best regards
Your Maison Mollerus Team

https://www.facebook.com/groups/taschenschweiz/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

minoxa33

Nov 5, 2013
Europe
Just found in the mailbox: Anyone who goes too?

Dear Maison Mollerus lovers / inside
It's that time again! Make sure to note the 26, 27 & June 28, 2014 in your agenda, which again calls SAMPLE SALE at Maison Mollerus. We look forward to welcoming you to our flagship store at the lakeside 74, 8703 Erlenbach ZH. Our doors are on 26th & June 27th 2014 von 09:00 bis 18:00 clock and on 28 June from 09:00 bis 16:00 clock open.
There are patterns, unique pieces as well as second-choice models exclusively available at special rates with savings of 30% -50%. Parking is available nearby. In addition, our flagship store is just three minutes walk from the train station Erlenbach ZH.
Best regards
Your Maison Mollerus Team

https://www.facebook.com/groups/taschenschweiz/
Sounds great - but I won't have the time to go there...