any madison shoulder fans have the silver bag to show-off yet??

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
im dyin to see this silver,, gunmetal or whatever color its called,,, ive heard its stiffer,, does anyone have mod pics or just pics at all??? im so close to buying that one and the cobalt to add to my collection!! please show em off if you have some shots,, id love to see em!!!

coachmommy... please post pics when you get it,,,im reeeeallly considering one,, and a cobalt too,,, i want to know what everyone thinks about the difference in the leather, some say its stiffer, i wonder if its heavier,, thicker or what. are they out in the stores yet?? is it the same leather as the sofia? questions questions

coachmommy... please post pics when you get it,,,im reeeeallly considering one,, and a cobalt too,,, i want to know what everyone thinks about the difference in the leather, some say its stiffer, i wonder if its heavier,, thicker or what. are they out in the stores yet?? is it the same leather as the sofia? questions questions

I hear that the stock for them is low, on sunday they had around 170? so if you are considering one, you might wanna order her and see for yourself! My store didn't have any, all 5 stores that are in my radius actually didn't have one so i had to order! can't wait to see her for myself!