any MAC sale??

sjjbb

Oct 2, 2009
Boston, MA
Is anyone know if MAC is going to have FF any soon?
Or, anywhere that I could buy a discounted MAC?
(I know some Saks store carry MAC, but I just missed the Thanksgiving beauty GC event...:sad: )

Thank you!!!

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
if they have FF it's usually in November I think. The brand has been doing fairly well so I don't think there will be FF and that is the consensus on Specktra too.

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Is anyone know if MAC is going to have FF any soon?
Or, anywhere that I could buy a discounted MAC?
(I know some Saks store carry MAC, but I just missed the Thanksgiving beauty GC event...:sad: )

Thank you!!!
Only place I've seen discounted MAC is at CC stuff at Outlets. They have decent prices on past season stuff.

snoozepig

Jun 11, 2007
NYC
if you know anyone who works or is related to Estee Lauder company, they have company store where they should also carry MAC products at a discount.

Dec 19, 2009
at the end of the holiday season (mid-January?) department stores usually put MAC holiday collections on sale for a week or two - I know Nordstrom did last year, and I assume they'll do it again this year.

nymphette

Sep 4, 2008
^ i remember that but the one i went to.. they wrapped like two or three items together ! it's 'discounted' but i never found all of the items/colors suitable for my needs haha

sjjbb

Oct 2, 2009
Boston, MA
Thanks girls for the responses! :smile:
@PyAri: I'll dft check that CC Stuff store out!
@Snoozepig: I wish I know someone who works at EL or MAC... :sad:

I basically need to get concealers (the one that packaged like an eyeshadow). It's the BEST concealer I ever used. The texture and color are just perfect!!! Can't live without it. :whiteflag:

mamiix3

Aug 21, 2007
New York, NY
if you know anyone who works or is related to Estee Lauder company, they have company store where they should also carry MAC products at a discount.
I have a Estee Lauder Company Store card, It's a private invite from Estee Lauder to certain coporate investors. Fortunately our company was invited. At the company store there are limited edition MACs like Hello Kitty, shu uemura, etc,. It really depends on their stock. They don't have all the shades. They also have clinique, bobbi brown, etc. I go there almost once a week. I would say the discount is about 15-20%.

Jul 4, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I have a Estee Lauder Company Store card, It's a private invite from Estee Lauder to certain coporate investors. Fortunately our company was invited. At the company store there are limited edition MACs like Hello Kitty, shu uemura, etc,. It really depends on their stock. They don't have all the shades. They also have clinique, bobbi brown, etc. I go there almost once a week. I would say the discount is about 15-20%.
Is this at their private store in Midtown? I work downtown -- my company has access -- never knew if it was worth the hike up there.

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
^^ and just down the hall is the Lancome Outlet too. I work nearby so if anyone is looking for anything particular at the Radio City/Rock Ctr. location pm me and I will tell you if they have it and how much. There is no Shu at this location but they do carry tons of Bobbi Brown stuff.