Tech Any Mac nerds here?

Mine is a Mac household! I :heart: my MBP, though I do use PCs at work, and my fiance is a graphic designer, which means he's all mac, all the time. His boss gave the whole office iPhones for Christmas...lucky bastards....

i love my white macbook. ironically, i used to be a Mac-hater/pro-PC person until about 2 years ago. my dell laptop got stolen, and i went into the apple store, saw the new macbook, and it was love at first sight :love: lol.

and yeah now at work i have to use an IBM..its ok but not the same as a mac. i miss the shortcut keys, dashboard, and F9, F11, shortcuts etc..lol

btw i have a ipod Nano and 80 GB video ipod too

I love my Macbook and plan on getting an iMac soon. And I love my ipod and ihome! The only reason I do not have an iphone is because I really like Verizon ... I wish the Verizon/MAC deal had gone through .... *sigh*

I just thought I would also share this link with your mac-a-holics! Is it sad that I want this just as much as a room full of purses??

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/personal...ple-model-ever-madeor-close-enough-306566.php

This is insane.

I have a lot of iPods too....

That picture makes my heart skip a beat everytime I see it. I've always wanted G3 iMacs and iBooks in every color, and now that we have ebay, the only thing holding me back is that I live in a tiny dorm room where I can barely fit my existing stash along with books and purses :P

I have a white macbook, had it for about a month and a half now, and love it! It took a while to get used to the different shortcuts, but I really love it! I have to admit, Windows is better for compatibility, but Leopard is much nicer to use!

Oh dear, I just arrived at school 15 minutes too early, so I decided to pull up my white macbook to surf the forum and uhm well... my macbook needs to be cleaned. Don't get me wrong, I love my macbook more than anything, but I find it kinda annoying that it gets dirty so fast. Oh well, I guess I just have to go over it with a cloth when I come home again :shame:

I'm a graphic designer, so we use a lot of Macs! The platforms are similar enough now where you can use a PC for graphic design and some people do, even though Mac has always been the graphics computer... I love my Mac. My home computer is a dell laptop though and I'm running out of patience with it! I also just replaced my 3rd Gen. Black and White ipod with a nice 80GB ipod Video!

Meeee too! :nuts: I love Mac! I've been using Apple computers since I was born! As in 1984, when the original and first Macintosh came out! :love:

I have a black PowerBook G3, a white iBook G4, a iMac G4 desktop, and the new iPod Nano. I hate using PCs. Piece of crap, that's what I call them. :roflmfao:

My boyfriend is a loyal PC user, we're constantly having the PC vs. Mac debates. He recently got Vista and loves it. He was so estatic and showed me all these new features of the OS, and I'm like, "Sweetie, Apple has had that for the last five years."