Any LV Wallets under 450?

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
Hi! Im very new to LV, and I was on their website looking at wallets and there is a TON! The site is also a little slow and I was having trouble viewing all of them into detail. I am saving up for an LV wallet as a bday present to myself lol but was looking for something price ranged no more than $450 and not just a coin purse (if thats possible) I carry about 3 CC's,a school ID, License, usually carry a couple bucks of cash not much, but I would like one that i can put coins but not a deal breaker. Would love any help, thanks!!;) Any pictures would be great as well!!

The zippy coin purse is under $400 and has 4 CC slots and a spot for bills (folded) and coins. It comes in a variety of canvases and even comes in epi and vernis (maybe a few others too I can't remember)

Or you could look at preloved if you're looking for a larger wallet that doesn't fold your bills.

I did see a "MARIE" smaller wallet for 350 but could not see how the inside looks. I dont mind to fold bills and I usually like smaller wallets. I wonder if I can fit my CC's in there with my school id and state ID. I defenitely dont want to abuse the wallet :smile: I will go look for pics of those you mentioned, thanks a ton for the advice!!!

I have the Josephine with the red interior. It has 4 slots and also has a removable coin purse with a zipper. It also comes in blue and green. Check it out on the website. I think it might be something you'd like. Good luck:smile:

Sweetyqbk said:
In the emilie is the coin pocket removable like in the Josephine? I'm looking at them online and they are very similar

No the coin slot is only removable with the Josephine... The Emilie is very similar to the Sarah wallet w/ less cc slots. Hope this helps...good luck!!!

I have the Emille ( I know I am not spelling right) and love it!!!! I love it so much I wish I could get it in more prints. I would be glad to take pics with all my stuff in it just let me know:smile: I carry 2 credit cards, id, insurance card. I double my cards in the slots and the zippy coin area fits cards great also!

I have the Emille ( I know I am not spelling right) and love it!!!! I love it so much I wish I could get it in more prints. I would be glad to take pics with all my stuff in it just let me know:smile: I carry 2 credit cards, id, insurance card. I double my cards in the slots and the zippy coin area fits cards great also!

Hey..can you post some pics of it? I'm thinking about getting it too and would love to see it filled.

Thanks (:

I have the Helene wallet, which is currently $445 on the LV website. It's an actual wallet with 4 credit card slots, two slip pockets, a (non-removable) coin purse, and a slot for bills (they do not have to be folded).

paradise392 said:
thanks!! I love it! I'm really considering getting it. And i love the color of yours too! I just wish it had a few more card slots..but i guess i can put it in the zipper compartment.

I double up all the time! The thing I really like about this wallet is it is really slim. It fits in my poschette with my iPhone perfect. You will not be disappointed :smile: