Any LV lovers in Atlanta!!!!

mrs moulds

Just happy and thankful ❤️
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I am a LA girl, and I wish that I could join all of the Southern Cal LV's girls. it sound like it is going to be so fun!!!... However, I am now living in the ATL and trying to find some LV loves like me!!! Anyone out there???:tup:

I live in Atlanta and none of my friends are passionate about bags like I am...they all think i'm crazy. I wondered if there were any ATL LV meet-ups?

I visit atlanta every now and than but don't like the LV boutiques costumer service...
I Am with you i HATE the SA at the lenox store they have lots of attitude they think they are part of the show and not to be ugly but they are there to serve MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!I hate them it is sad but true.I LOVE the SA in Ball Harbor and Vegas baby!

Unfortunately it is true, I totally agreed with jjtete and latinmalemodel, SAs at the Lenox have been developing bad attitudes towards customers.

My friend was in the boutique trying to decide which bag to buy for her girlfriend's wedding and the SA who was helping her got impatient and told my friend: "You need to do your research online and decide which one to get!!" She gave my friend with this VERY NASTY look and took off in the middle of the sale. My friend was furious and about to leave the store but another SA came and apologized for her and said: She is pregnant. My friend was VERY understanding so she didn't tell on her, but that kind of attitude definitely is not acceptable!!

BTW, that rude SA's name is Tiffany, if you ever come to the store, avoid her, she sucks! Ask for Conseulo, she is great!

Last edited:
I haven't been to the LV store in Lenox lately but I have been to the LV boutique inside of SAKS at Phipps. The SA's there were pretty nice. I miss my old SA, Shane. He worked at the Lenox store. He is now working at the LV on 5th Avenue in New York. Even when he knew I wasn't going to buy anything he always gave me the best customer service. I will try to stop by the Lenox store soon just to see what type of service I get and update on this thread.