Any LV for Mother's Day?

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I haven't heard anyone say anything about getting any LV for Mother's Day?
My husband doesn't get me LV, I BUY MY OWN.
He however does give me money,b/c i usually request it.
I've been a Mom for 28 1/2 years , so I've had my share of 'gifts'.
My kids now (they chip in a few bucks )since they're all college students,its not much-but it adds up.
I bought my own LV, a Tivoli GM AND i ADORE HER!!!!
wHAT ABOUT YOU LADIES?
aNYWAY, TO EVERYONE HAVE A LOVELY mOTHER'S DAY!:heart::heart:

I went to a LV Cocktail Reception last night in honor of Mother's Day. I have picked out a few things and I am sure DH will be going to pick them up tomorrow. :smile:

I haven't heard anyone say anything about getting any LV for Mother's Day?
My husband doesn't get me LV, I BUY MY OWN.
He however does give me money,b/c i usually request it.
I've been a Mom for 28 1/2 years , so I've had my share of 'gifts'.
My kids now (they chip in a few bucks )since they're all college students,its not much-but it adds up.
I bought my own LV, a Tivoli GM AND i ADORE HER!!!!
wHAT ABOUT YOU LADIES?
aNYWAY, TO EVERYONE HAVE A LOVELY mOTHER'S DAY!:heart::heart:

I wanted to buy my mom a Speedy (but of course she'll let me keep it in my closet and I can use it too) but she said that she doesn't go out to fancy occasions enough to own an LV :shrugs: I told her I never go out to fancy occasions with most of the LVs in my closet but then she said she only goes shopping, grocery shopping etc. I tried to convince her that this is a basic handbag and not a fancy clutch that we're talking about, but she just told me to save my money.

I wanted to buy my mom a Speedy (but of course she'll let me keep it in my closet and I can use it too) but she said that she doesn't go out to fancy occasions enough to own an LV :shrugs: I told her I never go out to fancy occasions with most of the LVs in my closet but then she said she only goes shopping, grocery shopping etc. I tried to convince her that this is a basic handbag and not a fancy clutch that we're talking about, but she just told me to save my money.

I bet that's what my mum would say too! I thought of getting her the zippy coin purse in damier, cos her current purse should seriously RIP. Thing is, my mum always keep things that she like in the drawer.. So if she use it means she don't really like it, if she keeps it in the drawer, means she likes it. Either way, I don't see the light of it.. Sigh!

I told my husband and my boys not to give me anything for Mother's Day, but just save their money for me for my Birthday & Christmas LOL! :sweatdrop: - just one gift for a year, as I've been dying to have a Vernis LV purse. :girlsigh: I don't have any Vernis in my collection. I've been giving them hints and hope it works. ;)

BTW, my Mom and my Mother-in-law already passed away... I just wished that I could get them an LV for Mother's Day if they're still here...

Last edited:
I don't think I will be getting anything unless my puppy can convince hubby to go and get me something :smile:
I bought my mom the trunks and bags mini accessories pouch to go with her neverfull MM!

I am hoping to get a tahitienne pm in pink. I have been giving my husband hints so hopefully he gets it for me. i love that bag, to all the mothers out there Happy Mothers day!! :P