Any LV accessories that cost less than 200$?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, everyone! Right now, I am craving for a lv accessory that would match my mono collection.(so, brown ones would be nicer):P But I don't want to spend more than 200$ on it. Other than bandeaus and key-holders, are there any accessories that would fit the bill? Suggestions...loves! Thank you!:smile:

2. Hi there, everyone! Right now, I am craving for a lv accessory that will go well with my mono collection. (so, brown ones would be nicer) :P but I don't wanna spend more than 200$ on it. Any suggestions that would fit the bill? Thank u, loves!:biggrin:

3. Card holder, 4 key holder, cles, or bandeau maybe.

4. Bandeau, luggage tag, key cles. There are some others that are just over $200.

5. Cles

Card holder

Business card holder

6. Cles is cute, you can hook it on your keys (fits credit/debit cards/change/a few dollars) or on the D-ring in a bag to put a car key in...it's very handy. :biggrin:

7. I'd go for the cles - very cute and functional

8. Luggage tag, Keybell, playing cards, books, agenda refills...

9. Thank you for your answers! You all are sooooo awesome!:heart: