Any Lucky Magazine readers on the board? Need help finding a bag...r/o

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was flipping through a past issue my friend had a couple months ago and saw a bag that I really liked. I know it was in the Lucky Breaks section (for kitson.com but when I checked the site, the bag wasn't there) and on a page detailing leaf design trends. Trying to remember the designer. I think the name begins with C. Any help is appreciated. I think it may have either been the issue w/Keri Russell or Leighton Meester on the cover. Not sure which. Thanks!!

2. I think that I have at least a year of previous issues and will check it for you tomorrow. Sorry...I would tonight, but I'm hitting the bed right now!

3. I actually just got an answer on another board. The bag is by Cettu. It was available at Kitson but isn't anymore. I checked out the Cettu site and retailers in the US are very limited. Don't really have a way of getting this bag now! I really liked it too! Darn :/ This is the bag, but it was featured in a different color:

http://www.iceaccessories.com/images/PAFPIBJFHFJJGIGL.jpg