Any luck replacing mini-pearls in Chanel earrings?

I know this topic has been brought up before BUT I've got a follow-up question...I bought a pair of the gold Chanel earrings with the mini pearls on *bay. I had a couple pearls fall out of one earring but didn't notice at the time, and so I was never able to recover them. Since I didn't buy the earrings from a boutique myself, I don't know if they would replace them for me (I don't live anywhere near a Chanel boutique anyway). Has anyone found comparable replacement mini pearls anywhere, or found another solution for replacing missing pearls?

I appreciate the help!!

(Feel free to move this to another forum if it is better suited there)

I know the earrings you are referring to. My SIL had the very same pair but lost a few of the pearls as well. Last year she sent it to the Chanel boutique (in Singapore) for repair, which took 2-3 weeks I think? Free of charge, and it came back to her perfect. :biggrin:

Other than that... I have no idea where you could find replacement pearls. Maybe bead work/craft shops? :thinking:

I've had to send in couple of pairs of earrings and two rings for repair to my boutique... They all lost stones within a year. (This is why I haven't made any more costume jewelry purchases in a while...) My SA told me that if the purchases were within a year, I could get them fixed free of charge. They asked for the receipt and when I couldn't find them, they were able to look at their records. I think you might have to pay for a repair if it's been more than a year...

The SAs at my boutique are lovely... the manager is also an angel and I think if I had problems with my earrings even after it's been a year since i purchased them, they would do me a favor and fix it for free... The manager at my boutique even sent me a travel bottle of No.5 because she felt so bad I was having so many problems~~~

I once bought earrings on Ebay and lost a stone and took them to Chanel. No questions asked. They were unable to fix them though because they were an older style so they gave me a CREDIT which was amazing. Ive always had luck with Chanel. They have NEVER asked for a receipt. They know the merchandise is authentic.

^^ Had she bought them from a Chanel Boutique? I'm just concerned that they wouldn't fix them since I don't have a receipt :shrugs:

Nope, she had received them from friends a few years before. She simply gave them both earrings without any tag/proof of purchase and they accepted it for repair, no questions asked. You'll be fine as long as the earrings are authentic. :smile: