Any luck finding Indigo Vernis?

1. Hi Ladies,

Have any of you had any luck finding ANYTHING in Indigo Vernis? I really want to get a Houston Indigo, but would settle for whatever they have left. Have any of you seen any in-store, or heard anything? Thanks for whatever info you have!!

2. I saw an agenda in my store today lol..but that was it. I was also surprised..I haven't seen that color in QUITE some time. I was holding it under the different lights..I love how it looks dark blue in some and purple in others. :heart:

3. ^^ Oh yea? What size agenda was it? I would love to see that color in person!!

4. Erm..lol I honestly don't know. I'm guessing maybe small? It had to have been because my Suhali one is a medium and the Indigo one I saw was definitely smaller. It was definitely gorgeous though!

5. The Valley Fair store also has one small indigo agenda left and I know that there are 3 small indigo agendas left in Vegas when I called 866 vuitton yesterday. I don't know about the houston, I didn't ask. I just asked about the agenda b/c I was considering exchanging my framboise for the indigo. Just try to call 866 vuitton to ask about the houston, good luck!!

6. I woul call 866, thatis almost always your best bet. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice