Any love for Scarlett?

Leather is AWESOME!! Cute little naughty patent bottom too!! I have this bag and it totally rocks!! It is RED, RED. That might be why they are not so popular.

I'll be posting pictures of my MAMs tonight (that will be in the line up)

Scarlet is IMO the most impressive color RM has ever done. If I didn't already have Ms. O'hara (Scarlet Mini Nikki) I would definitely own an MAM. In fact, if I had extra money laying around I would probably own both. But I am more of a shoulder bag girl.

I own a scarlet MAB and I love the leather. I only regret not getting a MAM instead as I've found I prefer that size. It's a gorgeous textured bright red leather and I love the patent bottom.

hmmph I wonder why so many people want to part with them. maybe they just dont go with much? I think they would be really cool with dull, drab winter clothes. so is it more orange than red?

Scarlet is one of the best RM made IMO... I own it both in MAM and Nikki.. I personally LOVE it. I was searching for the perfect red bag until I bought the scarlet RM... The distress leather is just so special. Also to me this bag is special because Scarlett Johanson owned this bag and donated to charity.. so I can always tell me friend SJ has the exact same bag.. lol.. yeah.. i know that's a little silly...

To answer your question, it is on ebay for cheap because it was available during RM sample sale.. so people paid like $275 for the bag.. probably either flipping it on ebay or just decided they don't want it..

To me, ebay's price does not reflect how beautiful the bag is IRL.. it might reflect how popular or rare it is..

There are so much bags went for skyrocking price (e.g. $500 to $600+ even for used), but some of those are only because they were earlier RM bags that can no longer be found it stores... so people perceive them as "rare".. I think it is sort of silly..

hmmph I wonder why so many people want to part with them. maybe they just dont go with much? I think they would be really cool with dull, drab winter clothes. so is it more orange than red?

No, it's a bright lipstick red. More of that true blue-red than orange. If you're looking for a bright reddish orange you should look at persimmon.

Been wondering that myself? I just LOVE my Miss Scarlett MA! I think the leather and the color are both amazing.

Maybe red isn't their color? :graucho:

Scarlet is beautiful. I sold mine...don't laugh....because I found a pen mark on it. I couldn't deal with a flaw like that on my bag (even tho it was only 1/2 inch). So mine went for cheap (like 200). I'll admit that I haven't searched for another because the bag did scream "Look at me" and I find my Deep Red MAM a little more subdued.

I have a scarlett nikki but i haven't used it at ALL. I love the color, but lately i haven't been wearing "big" bags.. i'd love a scarlett mini nikki, or the MAM with red patent bottom would be even better!