Any love for Idylle ?

Jan 7, 2012
Hello everyone , I'm just curious . I know this line is discontinued . But to the owner what do you think of your beauties ?

A) I feel special to owned one that others can't have it ( there is not in the boutique anymore )

B) out of the trend

C) I don't care what others think

Anyways , I might getting mine from a reseller . Just wanted to hear what you guys thinking from the other side .

TIA [emoji8][emoji8]

I would say letter A.

I still like mine! I carry mine more in the warmer weather months, and look forward to it!

IMG_0897_zps830bb793.jpg

I just bought a preloved Angele, and I love it! It is the perfect size and I am really liking the softness of the fabric in the winter as opposed to the canvas which feels very stiff when it is cold outside. It seems like it will be very durable and mine is a dark brown color so I don't have to worry about marking it.

I would say choice A for me. Mine is in the fusain color and I love it because it is so lightweight. I feel like I have the best of both worlds because my favorite pattern is monogram but the handles and strap remind me of the DE bags. Actually the leather is very soft. My bag has held up well for a bag over 5years old.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 322
I would say choice A for me. Mine is in the fusain color and I love it because it is so lightweight. I feel like I have the best of both worlds because my favorite pattern is monogram but the handles and strap remind me of the DE bags. Actually the leather is very soft. My bag has held up well for a bag over 5years old.
CONGRATS
glad that everyone still in love with their beauties :loveeyes::loveeyes:

I just bought a preloved Angele, and I love it! It is the perfect size and I am really liking the softness of the fabric in the winter as opposed to the canvas which feels very stiff when it is cold outside. It seems like it will be very durable and mine is a dark brown color so I don't have to worry about marking it.
congrats , i hope i will love sooner will be mine iddylle speedy