Any love for 24H shopping tote?

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I have 3 lovely Tods bags which I adore but I wish they would bring back the 24H shopping tote...I missed out!

View attachment 2748111

View attachment 2748112
I love this bag! I have a large one and a small one--they are fab!!

The smaller one has a shoulder strap which is awesome for when I want to go hands free.

I love the way it looks pulled together but also laid back due to the lack of structure. :smile:

Have you checked the Tod's outlet? It seems like they had some of these not that long ago.

Reactions: Deemax@22

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I love this bag! I have a large one and a small one--they are fab!!

The smaller one has a shoulder strap which is awesome for when I want to go hands free.

I love the way it looks pulled together but also laid back due to the lack of structure. :smile:

Have you checked the Tod's outlet? It seems like they had some of these not that long ago.
Oh dear - we have no Tods outlets here. I'm in Canada - I rely on Winners (TJ Maxx) where I scored 2 divine bags. The 3rd was a double mark down at Holt Renfrew. Nice to hear that they still exist for sale! There is some hope!

Nov 24, 2006
Don't know if the grande (I have the white) came in a dark brown, or other colors as well; would snap them up if I see them! Really a great bag :smile: