Any Louise clutch owners here?

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
I visited this bag yesterday while I was in the store...

It is SO beautiful, but it felt pretty heavy, and the opening seemed like a pain. Also, the patent one was a fingerprint magnet.

Does anyone have real-life experience with this bag? I had planned to make it my investment clutch but now I'm not sure :-s

Louis-Vuitton-Black-Patent-Louise-Clutch-Bag.png

I visited this bag yesterday while I was in the store...

It is SO beautiful, but it felt pretty heavy, and the opening seemed like a pain. Also, the patent one was a fingerprint magnet.

Does anyone have real-life experience with this bag? I had planned to make it my investment clutch but now I'm not sure :-s

View attachment 2602101

I have one in Rose Indien. You're right about the fingerprints, which is why I went ahead with RI. It seems like the lighter the color, the less you see. The lock does take a while to get used to, but eventually, you'll get the hang of it and opening and closing becomes a breeze. In terms of weight, I don't find it heavier than my YSL BDJ, but it hold a good amount without having the "poofing bag" effect. I like it and have been using it for dates and formal events. The clutch style is too dressy looking to be carried around daytime/casual but that's just my honest opinion.

I looooove the louise clutch ;) I have one in rose pink ;) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400713432.204196.jpg

I don't find the fingerprint annoying or something maybe because it's not so obvious on this colour. The lock take some time to get used to for some people but I don't have any problem with it. Maybe because I'm that that kind of girl who look for stuff in it every other minute.
I carry this mostly on night out but sometimes during afternoon when hanging out with the girls ;) I usually carry some cards, cash, my phone, tissue and lip gloss in it.

have you thought about the Ana? It's a gorgeous vernis clutch with the monogram. It comes with a shoulder gold chain and a crossbody strap. IMO, better value for money! The one you're looking at doesn't have a short or long strap option, so maybe the Ana would be a good compromise?