Any Louise clutch owners here?

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
I visited this bag yesterday while I was in the store...

It is SO beautiful, but it felt pretty heavy, and the opening seemed like a pain. Also, the patent one was a fingerprint magnet.

Does anyone have real-life experience with this bag? I had planned to make it my investment clutch but now I'm not sure :-s

Louis-Vuitton-Black-Patent-Louise-Clutch-Bag.png

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
I visited this bag yesterday while I was in the store...

It is SO beautiful, but it felt pretty heavy, and the opening seemed like a pain. Also, the patent one was a fingerprint magnet.

Does anyone have real-life experience with this bag? I had planned to make it my investment clutch but now I'm not sure :-s

View attachment 2602101
I have one in Rose Indien. You're right about the fingerprints, which is why I went ahead with RI. It seems like the lighter the color, the less you see. The lock does take a while to get used to, but eventually, you'll get the hang of it and opening and closing becomes a breeze. In terms of weight, I don't find it heavier than my YSL BDJ, but it hold a good amount without having the "poofing bag" effect. I like it and have been using it for dates and formal events. The clutch style is too dressy looking to be carried around daytime/casual but that's just my honest opinion.

hopes420

Rox
Sep 11, 2012
I looooove the louise clutch ;) I have one in rose pink ;) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400713432.204196.jpg

I don't find the fingerprint annoying or something maybe because it's not so obvious on this colour. The lock take some time to get used to for some people but I don't have any problem with it. Maybe because I'm that that kind of girl who look for stuff in it every other minute.
I carry this mostly on night out but sometimes during afternoon when hanging out with the girls ;) I usually carry some cards, cash, my phone, tissue and lip gloss in it.

CDJD

Jan 17, 2014
have you thought about the Ana? It's a gorgeous vernis clutch with the monogram. It comes with a shoulder gold chain and a crossbody strap. IMO, better value for money! The one you're looking at doesn't have a short or long strap option, so maybe the Ana would be a good compromise?